Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
75 Imaging Websites
Fun Video Projects
Interactive Math Resources
Online Course Development
Managing Online Textbook
Project Based Learning
QR Codes In the Classroom
Virtual Field Trips
Soc. Studies Resources
Online Textbooks, Books & Courses
Web 2.0 TOOLS
Flash Card Makers
Formative Assessment Tools
Other Teacher Resources
Photo Editing / Sharing
Top 10 Websites for Teachers
Other Great Wikis:
Record and use your own voice, playback options, embed into any webpage.
Free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
A free online tool for audio sharing. Enables users to record, upload, listen to and share sound bites easily. Able to record directly, use text to speech or upload own audio file. Can then embed to any site.
Upload Your Sounds. Listen to Thousands of other Sound Bites. Share Your Audio Clips with Your Friends. Embed Sounds and Audio on Your Website. Download Your Ringtones
Free Sound Libraries
Add a voice to your photos in three easy clicks.
create your own songs
- The Levelator (download) adjusts the audio levels within your podcast or other audio file for variations from one speaker to the next, for example. It's not a compressor, normalizer or limiter although it contains all three. It's much more than those tools, and it's much simpler to use. The UI is dirt-simple: Drag-and-drop any WAV or AIFF file onto The Leveler's application window, and a few moments later you'll find a new version which just sounds better.
CD quality audio broadcasting worldwide, over the web, iPhone, iPad and mobile devices. In 1-click you're broadcasting to the world.
Upload your presentation, document or video. Narrate it, share it, track it. Create voice-over presentations. Make talking photo albums. Upload a video or screencast. Narrate documents. Produce podcasts. Share your content.
- offers audio clips you can mix and export as a single file. Check out voice recording and collaboration. Login required.
Olefa Sound Recorder
Allows you to make recordings on the internet. Very easy to handle, allowing even kids to use it. Save files to your own computers (.wav or .ogg)
Podomatic Minicast Maker
Combine photos with an audio track to create a video slideshow. Simply upload photos and audio. Professionally designed photo transitions. Dissolve, Ripple Flash, Swipe, Zoom
Send a photo and audio postcard to a friend. Upload your own image and audio.
Use your own photo or an avatar. Upload your audio, record directly or us text to speech for your personal message. Great for giving feedback to students.
Make a message using just your voice and browser with QlipBoard Online.
- A fully featured multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. Windows only.
- Free Sound Libraries - Most have sound effects and audio clips in the public domain or come with a Creative Commons license.
Not only makes sound look good, it makes it social. Record on the fly or upload something you made before and see how the shape of your sound starts a conversation. Your sounds are free to go anywhere on the web. Share privately to your family, publish to social networks or embed your sounds on your site.
Simple audio recorder, no uploading required. Can embed it to a webpage.
Create a slideshow of images or video and you and others can comment on each photo by text, audio or video. Embed into any webpage.
Voicethread Educational Library
100 Ways to Use Voicethread in Education
- Add your voice to your photos or presentations, and share these narrated photos with your friends and colleagues. Create from your phone or computer and embed into any website
A free sound, audio and wav editor for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. It has all the features to edit audio produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Create a chatroom that allows voice chat. Invite up to 200 of your teammates. No registration required, send a link to anyone.
Audio Content for Classroom Use
Hip Hop in the Classroom.
They have songs for various topics with Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts.
The Math Party
Scholastic Study Jams
- has great math and science resources.
Award winning program complete with songs and lessons.
Songs for Teaching
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"