Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
75 Imaging Websites
Fun Video Projects
Interactive Math Resources
Online Course Development
Managing Online Textbook
Project Based Learning
QR Codes In the Classroom
Virtual Field Trips
Soc. Studies Resources
Online Textbooks, Books & Courses
Web 2.0 TOOLS
Flash Card Makers
Formative Assessment Tools
Other Teacher Resources
Photo Editing / Sharing
Top 10 Websites for Teachers
Other Great Wikis:
- presentation tool similar to PowerPoint; embed video, audio, and images
- Discover what
is all about and share your PowerPoint presentations on the Web as a unique link (URL) to send via e-mail, or
embed them in your blogs
is the engaging platform for presenting school projects
is a innovative new (beta) site for creating interactive presentations/lessons. Simple to use and create clean looking slideshows, e-cards, posters, and more. A combination of Glogster, Smore, and Biteslide. Users can embed their Buncee presentation into their site, blog, or LMS. Additionally, there are tons of educational resources to browse through such as: lessons, projects, flyers, etc.
- Simply put, Glog is a kind of poster - fully designed by yourself! Glog is a fancy creation from text, images, music and video. No matter if it is colorful, sexy or emo. Your Glog will stand out. It gives you a perfect tool to express yourself.
Glogster Resources - How To's, etc.
Keynote for Mac makes it simple to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Powerful tools and dazzling effects bring your ideas to life.
- create pictures, cards, book, and even movies; for elementary students
Little Bird Tales
- students can create presentations by scanning pics, uploading photos, drawing pics online and adding their own voice to any of the graphics.
A zooming web based presentation tool which is non-linear. The “Prezi” can be incorporated into your LMS or website.
- creates online presentations like PowerPoint. Allows for a team to work in the same presentation
at the same time
- image-makers that allow you to create your own funny photos and graphics - simply type in some text and choose from a few simple options. You can create your own church sign; make an official seal, makes tickets, movie marquees, posters, much more.·
- combine photos, audio, video and text to create multimedia pages and mix things up with a bunch of creative elements.
- be the curator of your own favorite topic. Create your
among relevant streams then...
to your favorite social media or to your blog.
- with Slideshare you can share presentations, documents, and videos. It is free and allows for a person to embed the presentation to a website or Learning management system so that any end user is able to access the presentation.
- Create web-ready presentations from yourPowerPoint files, embed presentations into your blog & website, Collect feedback from your presentation viewers, Explore presentations in 100+ differentlanguages and 30+ topics, Discuss presentations in groups by interest
is a web-based presentation tool where you and your students can upload PowerPoint presentations or create new presentations. After creating a presentation, it can be shared online and others can comment on your work. Free sign up required, paid non-education subscription is available.
turns words -- famous speeches, news articles, slogans and themes, even your love letters -- into a visually stunning word cloud, words individually sized appropriately to highlight the frequencies of occurrence within the body of text.
- a back-channel where students can discuss, expand learning and collaborate.
- a back-channel like "Today's Meet" where you can create a digital "pinboard" to collaborate. No registration or login necessary. Tozzl lets you pull hashtags, create texts, lists & bookmarks inside the board.
Creates word clouds like Wordle, only BETTER, because you can create shapes of whatever graphic you like.
is a web-based tool that allows you have a conversation around groups of images, videos, presentations and more. This asynchronous environment allows students to respond using text or their own voice. Free sign up required, paid
available for great control and security.
Voicethread Educational Library
100 Ways to Use Voicethread in Education
- users can "clip" any part of a web page and rearrange clips onto a custom page that can be shared with other people, eliminating ads or questionable material
- create a lessons, worksheets, or class pages and immediately publish it online. Teachers can also set up classes and assign projects to students. Students complete the assignments by creating their own online projects or reports. Teachers and students can even add images and links to their pages.
is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source
- text visualization tool
is a digital storytelling tool that lets anyone easily create his or her own 3D pop-up books.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"