Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
75 Imaging Websites
Fun Video Projects
Interactive Math Resources
Online Course Development
Managing Online Textbook
Project Based Learning
QR Codes In the Classroom
Virtual Field Trips
Soc. Studies Resources
Online Textbooks, Books & Courses
Web 2.0 TOOLS
Flash Card Makers
Formative Assessment Tools
Other Teacher Resources
Photo Editing / Sharing
Top 10 Websites for Teachers
Other Great Wikis:
Presented at TCEA 2010 by Bridget Schimara-Robinson and Jason Rhodes
You, Your Students & Podcasting
- this document explains Podcasting, Reasons to Podcast, has a plethora Resources, Examples, and much more.
Help for Teachers
Short video from PodGrunt
Watch the Apple Video Series
Podcasting in Education
Guide to Podcasting for Teachers and Students
by Tony Vincent (MUST HAVE Resource!)
List of Podcast Directories
Study from Duke University iPod First-Year Experience
- from poducateme.com; this is a good read.
Ideas for Podcasts.pdf
Converting Videos for to MP4 for IPod.pdf
- directions for converting files from Utube, Teacher Tube as well as how to convert other files to MP4 so that they are able to be seen on IPods.
Video Creation Resources - This page is designed to introduce and show you how to use various free video creation resources.
- publish any file as a podcast. Make it public or make it private. Create multiple channels (RSS feeds) and manage them from a single account. Embed video from your account into a blog or social networking profile. Powerful statistic and analytics engine.
Upload podcasts and embed them into any webpage. Free hosting and design. Subscribe to podcasts in iTunes.
Create your own audio broadcast, where you can easily record voice messages, mix in your favorite music, and share it all for the world to hear. Embed your podcast.
A podcasting and audioblogging platform that offers an easy way to create and distribute audio content. Use a touch-tone telephone to make their recordings or access the service through VoIP. Once you have made a recording and have published it, a newsfeed is immediately and automatically updated to alert subscribers to your channel.
Unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, Ffee podcast templates, help and documentation, free membership.Be aware - Listeners can earn you money, and ads are placed.
Easy and powerful way to start podcasting. Easy to publish your podcast in 3 steps. No tech to learn
is an audio platform that allows anyone to create, broadcast and share a personal live podcast across the Internet in a simple and accessible way. It offers a set of tools including a web-based mixing console, a music & sound effects library and the ability to broadcast live audio through a widget which can be embedded across websites, social networks and blogs.
Podcasting a NEWSCAST in Spanish.pdf
- Direction sheet and rubric given to students from Mrs. Escalante.
Rubric for Podcast.doc
- editable basic rubric for grading the final product of a podcast.
Cultural Food Rubric.pdf
- Rubric for Spanish Class Cultural Food Day Project.
Student and Teacher Examples of Podcasts
Mr. Cooley is a teacher in California who uses podcasting with his elementary students. There are many examples of podcasts done by his elementary students as well as numerous resources created by Mr. Cooley at:
Information from Mr. Cooley redistributed with permission.
Mr. Rhodes is a history teacher in Clear Creek ISD at Clear Horizons Early College High School. His students have created Podcsts for the classroom and to be uploaded into the classes Blackboard Online Course.
- Student classroom talk on Buddhism. Presented, taped and edited by the students.
- My classroom talk on political geography
Mrs. Escalante is a Spanish I & II teacher in Clear Creek at Clear Horizons Early College High School. She has done Podcasting with her students for language practice. The classes did a project where they had to make recipes and video tape themselves while they were preparing the meal. She has also done teacher podcasts for students to learn vocabulary.
Teacher Example Podcast
- Teacher Podcast created from PowerPoint slides and imported into PhotoStory
Spanish II Student Cooking Podcast
- Spanish II student podcast cooking with directions.
Mrs. Gonzales is a Spanish I & II teacher in Clear Creek at Clear View Education Center. She has decided recording audio/video for her students is much easier then repeating the lesson over and over and students have 24/7 access to the lesson. Mrs. Gonzales has used Movie Maker and PowerPoint to create her podcasts.
Teacher Example Video to Podcast
- Using Movie Maker she created this short reading with Spanish II students for her Spanish I students to listen, and answer the questions.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"